Ispahani emerged as the top beverage brand in Bangladesh in a recent study by Kantar Worldpanel, a Spain-based firm that measures shoppers’ behaviour.
Kantar Worldpanel is part of Kantar, a leading insight, information and consultancy network. Kantar does a ranking of the world´s most chosen FMCG brands under the title of “Brand Footprint”.
The study shows how consumers around the world are buying FMCG brands, and highlights the opportunities that remain for brands to increase their footprint.
Ispahani is the market leader in the beverage brand category in Bangladesh while other major brands are 7-UP and Brooke Bond, Ispahani said in a statement.
Data on brand footprint was collected over the 52-week period between November 2015 and October 2016, according to the statement.
The complete ranking comprises more than 200 FMCG categories tracked around the world by Kantar Worldpanel across the beverages, food, health and beauty and homecare products.
Recent Press Releases
- প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ত্রাণ তহবিলে ইস্পাহানির এক কোটি টাকা April 16, 2020
- ISPI Inter-School Six A-Side Football Tournament 2020 March 13, 2020
- ISPI Six-a-Side football gets underway March 10, 2020
- Registration for ‘Ispahani Mirzapore Banglabid’ underway January 23, 2020
- Ispahani wins Best Brand Award 2018 December 10, 2018