Market analyst Kantar Worldpanel has ranked Ispahani as Bangladesh’s top beverage brand for the fourth consecutive time in a recent study.
The Spain-based firm that gauges shoppers’ behaviour is a part of Kantar, an insight, information and consultancy network which ranks the world’s most chosen fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands under a “Brand Footprint” title.
Kantar Worldpanel published a new edition of Brand Footprint and its annual global ranking of the world’s most chosen consumer brands on May 16, Ispahani said in a statement yesterday.
The study shows how consumers around the world are buying FMCG brands and highlights opportunities for brands to increase their footprint.
The beverage category in Bangladesh also comprises major brands such as 7-UP and Brooke Bond.
Brand Footprint data was collected between November 2016 and October 2017.
This year’s ranking analysed over 18,000 brands in 43 countries across beverages, food, dairy, health and beauty and homecare.
Recent Press Releases
- Ispahani Group sponsors nasal cannula, N-95 mask for Sylhet Osmani Medical College October 12, 2020
- Ispahani Agro launches “Fawligen” October 6, 2020
- Ispahani Group sponsors oxygen cylinders for Rangunia Health Complex August 4, 2020
- Ispahani gives central oxygen system at BITID July 19, 2020
- প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ত্রাণ তহবিলে ইস্পাহানির এক কোটি টাকা April 16, 2020