Ispahani Group funded to set up a central oxygen supply system and do9nated N-95 masks at the Bangladesh Institute of Tropical and Infectious Diseases in Chattogram.
The system at the COVID-19 specialised hospital was inaugurated on Saturday at the presence of divisional commissioner ABM Azad, divisional health director Hasan Shahriar Kabir and BITID director MA Hasan, among others.
Ispahani Group general manager Shah Mainuddin Hasan, wing manager Nur Nabi and divisional manager Chowdhury Abu Hena Mostofa Helal also attended the programme, said a press release.
Recent Press Releases
- Ispahani Group sponsors nasal cannula, N-95 mask for Sylhet Osmani Medical College October 12, 2020
- Ispahani Agro launches “Fawligen” October 6, 2020
- Ispahani Group sponsors oxygen cylinders for Rangunia Health Complex August 4, 2020
- Ispahani gives central oxygen system at BITID July 19, 2020
- প্রধানমন্ত্রীর ত্রাণ তহবিলে ইস্পাহানির এক কোটি টাকা April 16, 2020