Ispahani Group funded to set up a central oxygen supply system and do9nated N-95 masks at the Bangladesh Institute of Tropical and Infectious Diseases in Chattogram.
The system at the COVID-19 specialised hospital was inaugurated on Saturday at the presence of divisional commissioner ABM Azad, divisional health director Hasan Shahriar Kabir and BITID director MA Hasan, among others.
Ispahani Group general manager Shah Mainuddin Hasan, wing manager Nur Nabi and divisional manager Chowdhury Abu Hena Mostofa Helal also attended the programme, said a press release.
Recent Press Releases
- Ispahani receives honorary commemorative June 5, 2022
- Ispahani receives National Productivity and Quality Excellence Award 2020 May 30, 2022
- Honouring innovators in entertainment March 29, 2022
- ইস্পাহানি প্রিমিয়ার ক্রিকেটে চ্যাম্পিয়ন চট্টগ্রাম আবাহনী March 18, 2022
- Ispahani becomes Bangladesh-Afghanistan series title sponsor February 20, 2022