Country’s leading business enterprise Ispahani sponsored a modern seminar library for the Department of Persian Language and Literature, University of Dhaka..IspahaniGroup and Allama Rumi Society patronized the modern and renovated library named after Syed AhmadulHaque, who is known as Rumi of Bengal.
Department of Persian Language and Literature ofDhaka University arranged a program on Wednesday (December 8). Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka, Professor Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman,opened the new seminar library. Mirza Salman Ispahani, Chairman ofIspahaniGroup, was present on the occasion.
Mirza Salman Ispahanithanked University of Dhaka for making Ispahani Group part of such a noble initiative and hoped to be part of such endeavors in future. He also urged otheraffluent members of the society to take part in such initiatives.
Speaking at the program, Prof Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman remembered the profound contribution of Syed AhmadulHaque towards the practice of Persian language and literature in Bangladesh. Syed Mahmudul Haque, Chief Adviser of Allama Rumi Society and Shah Uddin Qasim Khan, president of Allama Rumi Society and other teachers of the department and Ispahani officials were also present.
Ispahani has always been providing necessary patronage for the expansion of education and research in Bangladesh.
Recent Press Releases
- Ispahani receives honorary commemorative June 5, 2022
- Ispahani receives National Productivity and Quality Excellence Award 2020 May 30, 2022
- Honouring innovators in entertainment March 29, 2022
- ইস্পাহানি প্রিমিয়ার ক্রিকেটে চ্যাম্পিয়ন চট্টগ্রাম আবাহনী March 18, 2022
- Ispahani becomes Bangladesh-Afghanistan series title sponsor February 20, 2022